3.27.2012

Pose



Wearing: The Addison Story Top | Work Custom Pants | Deena&Ozzy Shoes 

I can't get over how gorgeous this shade of blue is, and yes it looks like this in person too. This silk top from The Addison Story actually has an open-back, can you say sexy? Sorry I forgot to photograph it! I'm really loving this grundy looking wall and the mini staircase that lead to nowhere. Also, getting ready to host a giveaway soon so keep your eyes peeled...

So guess what, I'm going to ARUBA this Thursday! Be jealous, very jealous. 

ALSO - I've recently hit over 20,000 followers on my new favorite app Pose. It's basically instagram for fashion but better! So if you haven't downloaded it - do it! And, follow me @weworewhat. 

6 comments:

  1. Cute top! And yes I am jealous, especially since the temperature dropped in the city! Have fun in Aruba!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color is wonderful. and those pants look so good on you!
    I'm jelaous of the Aruba thing :) and congrats on having 20,000 followers, I wish you many maaaany more! :)

    inwithdnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, those pants are amazing.
    xx, Micol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, especially the leather pants!

    www.lacedinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followinggggg! :D (lilypad)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!