4.18.2012

Howling Out | Make Stuff Party


Wearing: Zara Dress | Cambridge Satchel Bag | Converse | Brooklyn Charm Bullet NecklaceLast night I got crafty with a group of girls for a DIY "Make Stuff" party I hosted along with the fabulous Rebecca Zhou. We studded, wrapped, and tied knots in bolts to make two of our favorite DIY projects. It was so much doing these activities in a group setting, especially because we served wine and yummy snacks. Check out my DIY's below - I think I got the hang of it after a few tries... More pics to come soon (so here's a little preview). Big thanks to Grey Area Showroom for lending the space. 





6 comments:

  1. Love your dress and also the studded iphone covers!
    xo
    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post has inspires me immesurably! I need to do two things: add a see-through piece to a short-ish dress and put studs on my BB cover :)


    Enter my 100 followers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Looks like a great DIY party and cool comfy outfit.

    joliejouel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress/converse combination is so badass! Love it.

    The Wearist
    www.thewearist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!