5.18.2012

Overalls




Wearing: Vintage Overalls - Similar | Walter Baker Tee | Tobi Creepers Shoes 


The last time I wore overalls was probably my 6th grade hoedown and they most likely had patchwork bandanas plastered all over the denim. After visiting The Vintage Twin last month, I realized that this childhood staple could now come back to me as chic Spring/Summer wear. My suggestion to you - is wear them a bit oversized (but belted), with a fitted/structured blazer, heels, and a bunch of layers. Or, just throw on a rocker tank and call it a day with a pair of converse. There are so many ways you can glam up these grungy dungarees and all it takes is a little creativity. I bought this pair I'm wearing at the Rose Bowl Flea Market last week and now I kind of wish I bought more!

Here's some other takes on the trendy dungarees brought to you by Free People (and hand-picked by me).



8 comments:

  1. overalls ! i love it ! the shoe picture looks sick too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!!!

    Www.theitaliansmoothie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the overalls!! vintage is definitely the way to go for overalls. I love them, and have two vintage pairs! I love the print on yours-- definitely a cooler way to wear them, rather than standard denim. Looks great with the oxford creepers, too!

    2-or-3-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw b&w Dr. Martens just like this at a thrift store today. Didn't buy them b/c couldn't figure out how I'd wear them.

    Majorly regretting right now.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit! :)

    x For Happy Days

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 21, 2012

    I love your take on overalls!

    www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com
    www.shopfashionfed.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!