6.20.2012

The Shops



Wearing: Citizens of Humanity Shorts | Necessary Clothing Top | Rebecca Minkoff Striped Canvas M.A.C Clutch | Topshop Shoes

Calling All Artists, there's an awesome bag design contest going on right now hosted by The Shops at Columbus Circle and Lucky Magazine to create the first ever official tote bag! I was brought on to help promote this project and took a little shopping trip myself there, leaving with these cute floral denim shorts. Click here for more details on the contest! Anyways, I'm loving my new Rebecca Minkoff bag I received in the Hamptons last week because it just feels so perfect for summer. Speaking of Hamptons, I'm off for another weekend away.. TGIF

4 comments:

  1. Those shorts are rad! Hm maybe I'll enter that contest...why not. Love, love, love your blog by the way!

    -Hannah

    servinupstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is really perfect for summer. Love it!!;)

    Happy weekend!
    With love, Egle Ge {HideInSugar}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shades of blue that you've incorporated into this outfit!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 26, 2012

    I really dig the stripes in this bag paired with your floral shorts.

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!