9.25.2012

On Howard St




Wearing: Topshop Sweatshirt - Similar | ASOS Jeans | Rachel Roy Loafers (co) | Juicy Couture Bag (co) 

Ah I'm feeling really sick today, must be seasonal colds.. but either way it's too much to write more on this post or take more pics for the next few days. Hopefully I'll have new outfits for you guys when I'm feeling better soon! How great are these Rachel Roy shoes, I'm actually obsessed to the point where I let them give me blisters on the first wear (and then just wore them again and again). They're perfect for Fall!

photos by On Abbot Kinney


8 comments:

  1. The shoes and the jumper: perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shots
    i like that beanie of yours.
    have a nice day
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this x


    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your capped shoes and how you styled your boyfriend jeans!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool photography in the first pic. LOVE the shoes, Rachel Roy is my style idol!! xx http://theempressclothes.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! That first pic is awesome and I really like those shoes.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!