10.08.2012

French Bulldog


Wearing: Zara Pants | Vintage Sweater - Similar | ASOS Beanie | Vintage Boots - Similar | Casio Watch If you missed my Instagram last week then you don't know about how close I came to buying the most adorable French Bulldog I've ever seen. Last week I went back and forth to CitiPups on Christopher St, debating whether or not to go home with the smallest most beautiful female puppy that I immediately fell in love with. I even named her Penelope. After a lot of thought and discussion with friends/family, I realized it wouldn't be responsible of me to take on a puppy at this time. In a few years though, I will definitely have a baby Frenchy to call my own. Here she is...





11 comments:

  1. realley cutes *__*
    http://ttailoff.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bull doggy pants + the sweater is adorbs too!

    xx, alexia In The Meantime

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable ensemble!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! And the puppy is the perfect accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable pup and loving your pants!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo adorable!! Love the pants and puppy;)

    xo/Allison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You have the best style ;) I'd love for you to check out my latest outfit post- or stop by my blog when you have time! I definitely value your stylish opinion ;)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pants are perfection

    http://thecitycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so adorable! Must've been hard to resist that little one.

    Love that sweater.

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute little dog. but at least you have the pants.

    Nora

    http://notenora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit. I've been dying for a dog myself but I think its too much at this point in time. :(

    Collections

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!